Berwick Township’s 2nd Annual Fall Fest 2023
October 21 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Berwick Township Board of Supervisors cordially invites you to attend the 2nd
Annual Fall Fest. Below you will find a listing of activities. Please come join your fellow
friends and neighbors in the community for a fun-filled afternoon!
Schedule of Events
The following will take place the entire event:
• Froggy 107.7 sponsored by Gene Latta Ford.
• Live Music provided by the band “Jump the Gun”.
• Inflatable bounce houses and obstacle courses.
• Multiple food trucks available.
• Local sprint car drivers including Ashley Cappetta will have their cars on display.
• Free Raffles including a Pellet Grill with Pellets from Lowes of Hanover!
• And much more!
Other activities as scheduled:
Trunk or Treat arranged by Summer’s Army Foundation and Tiffany Storm
• 2pm until candy runs out
Stop the bleed demo with Adams EMS @ 2:30PM
Vehicle extrication demo with United Hook and Ladder 33@ 3:30PM
Hands on CPR demo with Adams EMS @ 4:30PM
Fire extinguisher demo with United Hook and Ladder 33 @ 5:30PM
Enter the track for the event using the entrance at Kinneman Rd.
In the event of rain, the event will be held the following Saturday, October 28, 2023.
Check our website and Facebook page for further updates. www.berwicktownship.com