Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

32nd Annual Loyalty Walk

May 21 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm

32nd Annual Loyalty Walk

You can choose to walk a 1/2 mile, 1 mile or 3 mile course. It’s up to you! Collect pledges from family and friends and the participant with the most pledges will win a prize! Pledge sheets are available at the shelter or can be printed from our website. We will have a Bailey’s Bombs food truck, vendors, and dog demonstrations. Barkby Plungers will be there with a lure course for your dog to try for a $5 fee. Bailiwick Training will be administering AKC Canine Good Citizen Tests for $20 will all proceeds going to the ACSPCA! Event is rain or shine!

https://i0.wp.com/static.wixstatic.com/media/cfce64_69cc7189c8c544669273784a404867e2~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_487,h_632,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/lw%20flyer.jpg?w=618&ssl=132nd Annual Loyalty Walk will be held at Oakside Community Park on May 21st 8:30-12pm. For more information you can visit our website at adamscountyspca.org

 

SATURDAY – MAY 21, 2022

Start getting pledges now!!!

You can stop by the shelter and pick up a Loyalty Walk Packet during open hours or you can print out the Sponsor/Pledge sheet below & start getting sponsors right away!!

The Adams County SPCA needs your support for our 32nd annual LOYALTY WALK.

Pledge by April 1, 2022. The Adams County SPCA depends on donations to help homeless and abandoned animals. Fewer than 2% of our total budget comes from tax dollars. That means we rely on fundraising events and generous donations from businesses and people like you to cover the remaining 98% of our more than $630,000 operation budget.

As responsible stewards of your tax deductible donation, our dedicated staff and volunteers provide care to homeless and abandoned animals, including food, shelter, spay/neuter, veterinary treatment and more.

Details

Date:
May 21
Time:
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Event Categories:
, , ,
Website:
https://www.adamscountyspca.org

Organizer

Adams County SPCA
Phone:
717-334-8876
Email:
contactus@adamscountyspca.net
Website:
http://www.adamscountyspca.org/

Venue

Oakside Community Park
2880 Table Rock Rd
Biglerville, PA 17307 United States
+ Google Map
Phone:
717-677-7820
Website:
https://www.aplos.com/.../pit_beef_sandwich_fundraiser